#2 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:18 AM

I can't believe it cost the guys a favor to have someone take down their tents and hang on to their stuff when they had to leave in an emergency. Doesn't the Academy ever do anything out of the kindness of their hearts, no charge? No wonder some of the guys are low on favors.
  • purplecherryblossom, prepgirls, Crystal_Sky and 2 others like this

#3 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:45 AM

Will Sang's father even accept Mr Blackbourne as an authority figure if he shows up looking a little ratty and probably young-looking? I'm thinking he won't recognize the dynamic duo as the "paramedics" on the night his wife was taken to the hospital. Fingers crossed!
  • purplecherryblossom likes this

#4 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

First,

I CAN'T BELIEVE BLACK & GREEN IS FINALLY IN OUR HANDS!!! :D  :D  :D  :201510171653BZG: :201510112326AFG:  :e41f:  :e41f:  :e41f: I feel like we waited an eternity for it.

"Owen eyeballed the crumpled jacket in the rearview mirror but said nothing. He tightened his mouth, too polite to grind his teeth but on the verge of it. 

Good, Sean said to himself, although he didn’t mean it. He knew he was irritated and anxious, without anything to do other than wait."

This makes me think Owen is probably one of those people  who likes to fold his underwear  after he takes them off  :lol: 

• purplecherryblossom, Dani, prepgirls and 2 others like this

#5 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

When I first read this chapter, I wondered if Sean's mom would end be a big stumbling block or a future advocate for the unconventional relationship since she's from an eastern culture...mostly just hopeful for lots of Sean/Owen moments :)
  • purplecherryblossom and StyledByGabe like this

#6 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

This makes me think Owen is probably one of those people  who likes to fold his underwear  after he takes them off  :lol: 

You mean it's weird to fold underwear after doffing it? But it looks so much nicer than rolling it up into a ball. I'm with Owen on this one! :) :) :)
  • Khaleesi and jaxxy like this

#7 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

You mean it's weird to fold underwear after doffing it? But it looks so much nicer than rolling it up into a ball. I'm with Owen on this one! :) :) :)

Well, Mark Darcy folds his underwear and I find it cute  :wub:. Still weird though  :P.

652ae0bf4f2188945263805c8e33a1e6.jpg

Idk, what does everyone else think? :P Weird or not?

• purplecherryblossom and StyledByGabe like this

#8 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

"He’d always had a knack for hand-combing."

Loved that Owen was totally not Owen looking at first and Sean noticed. Then Owen still manages to pull out a piece of his character look. Poor Sean. With his hair he's probably had his mom fussing with it all his life.

A magical ability to transform your hair with a hand-comb is a site to behold. It's like the person who rolls out of bed looking great. How the heck does that happen?
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, ladybug4 and 2 others like this

#9 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:33 PM

I can't believe it cost the guys a favor to have someone take down their tents and hang on to their stuff when they had to leave in an emergency. Doesn't the Academy ever do anything out of the kindness of their hearts, no charge? No wonder some of the guys are low on favors.

I have always been a little suspicious of the academy. there is no way an organization like that can exist without there being some corruption or another agenda.
  • StyledByGabe likes this

#10 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

So what is with the last minute flight mrs green is coming in on? Is something else going on here other than work? Why didn't she call before the day of her arrival? Marital problems? Volto...school...did someone get in touch with his folks about the sang photo? Am I making too much of this? Little paranoid I know :D
  • StyledByGabe and LovinGBseries like this

Reply to this topic