35 replies to this topic

#1 bookworm31701

bookworm31701

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Is LCR supposed to Mr.Blackbourne' s book or not? Because I was totally prepared for more insight to Mr.Blackbourne, but the teaser at the end of B&G is from Nathan's POV
If anyone could clear this up, that'd be great
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe, LovinGBseries and 2 others like this

#2 AcademyGirlEllie

AcademyGirlEllie

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

I actually think I heard it somewhere that it was going to be another Nathan book, and not Blackbourne yet. but I could be wrong.

• StyledByGabe and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this
Ellie

I need new Spoilers like I need air!

Αγαπώ τα αγόρια Ακαδημία

#3 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:56 PM

Is LCR supposed to Mr.Blackbourne' s book or not? Because I was totally prepared for more insight to Mr.Blackbourne, but the teaser at the end of B&G is from Nathan's POV
If anyone could clear this up, that'd be great

That's what I was wondering. I completely thought that it was supposed to Mr. Blackbourne's book. Then, all of a sudden, bam, it's Nathan. I am so confused.
  • Dbaz74@yahoo.com and ellamara16 like this

#4 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:38 PM

I'm thinking it will be like B&G, with various POV. So just because the teaser is from Nathan's POV, doesn't mean it is his book. Maybe the whole, whose book is it dynamic will change moving forward.
  • StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and gotmamadrama like this

#5 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:43 PM

*reluctantly shatters your hopes and dreams* It is Nathan's book!
  • AcademyGirlEllie, prepgirls, StyledByGabe and 5 others like this

#6 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:57 PM

I can not pretend to be happy about this. Mr B has been terribly neglected lately and needs some sang time. Not that I'm complaining. But we really should think of sang. She's been through so much it just seems cruel to not have more Mr B.

Nathans book...sigh. We've had a lot of nathans life and thoughts. What will this book reveal about him? Will it continue on about his feelings regarding the plan? I can't imagine what will warrant a whole book. This next book must have some fantastic twist to it. I hope it spans a longer time period too.
  • StyledByGabe, ladybug4, LovinGBseries and 2 others like this

#7 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:32 PM

I know. I agree, I would love some Sang and Mr.B time but their relationship is completely different. I like it honestly! Make it more exciting. And I will be shocked if they kissed in the next book. I know just about everyone is hoping and planning on it happening but I just dont see it happening, not for a while at least!
  • StyledByGabe, ladybug4, helpful2468 and 2 others like this

#8 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

I'll admit I was a bit bummed that LCR wasn't about Mr. Blackbourne. But I'm looking at it this way, when his book does comes out it will be amazingly spectacular!! I mean he is Mr. Blackbourne. I imagine CL want to make his book perfect, just like him. He may be only feeding her tidbits of information at a time, he does like his privacy. When he is ready to tell his story I have this feeling it will blow us all away. 

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Out of all the guys I feel that Nathan is less accepting of "the plan" and it seems like he buries his anger until it comes bursting out of him; unlike North who will just yell and get it all out. So this book could be a way to deal with Nathan's anger issues (I just know he has them) and to open up his more sensitive side that none of the guys have really seen. So many questions!!!

Speaking of LCR not being Mr. B's book....The theory where Mr. B has more to do with the Volto group is starting to have merit. I mean that could be a reason we don't have a book from him yet. 

• StyledByGabe, ladybug4, Lauralass and 3 others like this

#9 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

Sorry, I cannot like your post!! 😠

Actually though I can ask you a question.

Of the books so far, which books belong to who. Some are obvious. Some not so much. I do feel pretty certain that there has not been a Mr B book and I think everyone has already had a book but I turn to you, Oh Great and Powerful Wizard of Academy.

And don't tell me Sang has to click her heels 3 times and say There's No Place Like Home. Cuz that ain't happenin'
  • purplecherryblossom, gottalovenorth, helpful2468 and 3 others like this

#10 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:22 PM

Sorry, I cannot like your post!!

Actually though I can ask you a question.

Of the books so far, which books belong to who. Some are obvious. Some not so much. I do feel pretty certain that there has not been a Mr B book and I think everyone has already had a book but I turn to you, Oh Great and Powerful Wizard of Academy.

And don't tell me Sang has to click her heels 3 times and say There's No Place Like Home. Cuz that ain't happenin'

Does this help?

gallery_14_227_86523.png

• nikileyva, Crystal_Sky, Leesharose and 5 others like this

#11 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

Out of all the guys I feel that Nathan is less accepting of "the plan" and it seems like he buries his anger until it comes bursting out of him; unlike North who will just yell and get it all out. So this book could be a way to deal with Nathan's anger issues (I just know he has them) and to open up his more sensitive side that none of the guys have really seen. So many questions!!!

Speaking of LCR not being Mr. B's book....The theory where Mr. B has more to do with the Volto group is starting to have merit. I mean that could be a reason we don't have a book from him yet.

Yeah i can see this book being about Nathan dealing with his feelings about the plan and eventually coming to accept it. We can already see from the snippet that he has lashed out at something/someone, so dealing with his anger issues sounds like a likely possibility. I do think by the end of this book, the guys, Sang and us will see a different side to Nathan.

I agree that could be a reason why we haven't had his book yet. He could have more to do with the Volto group in some way and so we won't have his book until it is time to learn something significant about Volto..not necessarily his/their identities, but something big. Or something significant to do with Hendricks and the school...
  • StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and Two-Bit like this

#12 purplecherryblossom

purplecherryblossom

The Anti-Hugger

• Administrators
  • 505 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

Hold the phone here! Did I miss something? There is a theory that Mr. B is Volto or part of it?!!  This.....I just.........I can't even.....I mean.....for real.....???

• BLTS, Lauralass, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and 1 other like this

#13 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Hold the phone here! Did I miss something? There is a theory that Mr. B is Volto or part of it?!!  This.....I just.........I can't even.....I mean.....for real.....???

I think that there was a theory that Volto, or at least one of the players, could be from Mr B's or Dr Green's past academy groups that didn't work out...or at least that's the theory I've seen, there may be others
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and 1 other like this

#14 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

Does this help?

gallery_14_227_86523.png

Thank you Oh Wise and Wonderful Wizard.
  • purplecherryblossom and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#15 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:26 PM

So hypothetically we could go through a book for each of the team again ending with book 20 being Mr B. And I'm not sure that it makes me feel better or worse knowing that the next rotation will not be in the same order as the first.
  • purplecherryblossom, StyledByGabe, Nariah and 1 other like this

#16 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:06 PM

Mr Blackbourne won't get his own book til the end. He just hijacks little pieces of other people's books until then. His relationship with Sang grows so incrementally that he doesn't need his own book yet. He no doubt needs to remain mysterious to us until the big reveal at the end.

But do you notice that when he does interact with Sang, all our attention is hyper focused on him, and we analyze (and reread) the crap out of it?
  • purplecherryblossom, ladybug4, LovinGBseries and 5 others like this

#17 Two-Bit

Two-Bit

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco bay area, CA

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:10 PM

I don't think Mr. B is Volto..per se. Just that he might be involved.  

• purplecherryblossom, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and ellamara16 like this

#18 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

Aaannndddd my heart is crushed.
  • Nariah and Dbaz74@yahoo.com like this

#19 Dbaz74@yahoo.com

Dbaz74@yahoo.com

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:38 AM

The theory that volto is someone from Mr b or dr seans history makes some sense. It would explain why volto is so focused on this group.
  • StyledByGabe, Lauralass, ellamara16 and 1 other like this

#20 Lauralass

Lauralass

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:15 AM

And we know they have tried other groups, it just never worked out...someone being jealous of their success? Especially now they have a bird in an all dog team?? This all started when Sang got involved with them
  • StyledByGabe, Dbaz74@yahoo.com and ellamara16 like this

Reply to this topic