8 replies to this topic

#1 TJT1997

TJT1997

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

I'm thinking that they will take over the house that North and Luke's uncle is renovating to be the house they live in together. And from the sneak preview C.L. gave us I think they need to start it soon. Anyone else have thoughts?
  • prepgirls, StyledByGabe, BLTS and 2 others like this

#2 Jme 1983

Jme 1983

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:24 PM

Agreed...and this is what Luke was considering in the A report of HPOS. It does seem like LCR will give them a good idea of 'rules' that everyone needs to follow
  • StyledByGabe and BLTS like this

#3 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:25 PM

It maybe be similar to Lily’s home.
  • StyledByGabe, BLTS and gotmamadrama like this

#4 TJT1997

TJT1997

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:58 PM

Yes I se this as being a version of Lily's house. It already has security in the way there are cameras and a long drive to get to the home. Also seems like there are a lot of rooms.

• StyledByGabe, BLTS and gotmamadrama like this

#5 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:51 AM

Maybe C.L. will make us a model of it using the Sims when it finally comes up in the books.

• StyledByGabe, BLTS, Jme 1983 and 2 others like this

#6 BLTS

BLTS

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:34 PM

That would be awesome! I think SIMs is kinda restrictive though. I don’t even know that they can do Victorian style stuff on there.
  • StyledByGabe likes this
Kota loves me. I love him. We make a beautiful couple

Our babies will be so smart.

#7 helpful2468

helpful2468

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

Maybe someone can draw it.
  • StyledByGabe and TJT1997 like this

#8 Killasmalls23

Killasmalls23

Closed Adoptant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:38 AM

I think they should buy a small apartment complex. Sang can have the penthouse, they can have grounds with workout facilities, pool, gardens, security, etc, and everyone can have their own space. Plus, when friends and family come over, it looks competly normal. Easy for schedules, they can share a space in the penthouse for dnners or for an extralarge double king bed for their sleep overs.... it would be perfect! And it can be in a cool area since it would bit be wierd for them to all live together.
  • gotmamadrama likes this

#9 gotmamadrama

gotmamadrama

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia , Pa

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

I think they should buy a small apartment complex. Sang can have the penthouse, they can have grounds with workout facilities, pool, gardens, security, etc, and everyone can have their own space. Plus, when friends and family come over, it looks competly normal. Easy for schedules, they can share a space in the penthouse for dnners or for an extralarge double king bed for their sleep overs.... it would be perfect! And it can be in a cool area since it would bit be wierd for them to all live together.

That's a great idea.It's living together and having a place that's distinctly there own at the same time. No awkward pop ups by nosy parents or Jessica. It's Lilys house and the Seargent Jasper combined.
  • Killasmalls23 likes this