7 replies to this topic

#1 dstone

dstone

Warden

• Administrators
  • 85 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2018 - 04:51 AM

over the years the activity of the forums have not only decreased in acivity but there has also been an increase of issues with the host.

CL and I have come to a decision that we will close the forums...  soon.  

We do have several facebook groups that love to discuss books and CL has an author page that has announcements and alerts when there is a newsletter release.  

You can find me on facebook Delona Stone 

I admin in Stone Family Shenanigans(a general discussion for all things Stone related) and The A report (a spoiler group)

CL's Author page is C.L. Stone author :) 

my personal email is delonaona@gmail.com

If you have any questions let me know.

The book discussion groups have a sign up for a secret Santa Christmas card exchange happening right now.  

I hope you can join us on facebook or at least make sure to be signed up for the newsletter.

We look forward to seeing you :)

#2 Silas'aggelemou

Silas'aggelemou

His one love.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • LocationCow Town, Texas

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:05 AM

The fan fiction group can also be found at www.facebook.com/groups/TheAcademyFanFiction - that's the link to our main group. From there you can find our spoiler discussion group, book club, writing group, Academy bird pen pal page, and even a recipe swap group. We'd love to see you there.

We've got the links to all the fan fic and can point you in the right direction to either get started writing or just enjoying reading. Our group was born out of the forums and this page will always hold a special place in our hearts. Come and see us. We'd love to see you there.

• Anon and lisamurray like this
<p>No, you can't have him. Why even bring it up?

#3 lisamurray

lisamurray

Applicant/Testing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:15 AM

BTW... That fanfic group? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Look forward to seeing you there 😉
  • Anon and Silas'aggelemou like this

#4 Anon

Anon

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:35 AM

What the girls said. I met a lot of people here and we still have contact in the fanfic group. Fun place to be.
  • Silas'aggelemou likes this

#5 StyledByGabe

StyledByGabe

Three Amigos Supervisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:30 AM

Awww... I have many happy memories of this forum when it was more active. I understand the decision to shut it down, though. I don't do Facebook (evil entity), so I guess I won't be discussing the future books with anyone. There's a thread or two that I've been meaning to add my 2 cents to, so I better get on it before it's too late!

#6 LovinGBseries

LovinGBseries

Crazy between books

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:00 AM

There was lots to talk about when there were new books. It was fun while it lasted. I hope I get a newsletter, especially if there is ever another Ghost Bird book. I have signed up a few times but seemed to have gotten dropped from the list a few times. Hope this forum hasn't taken too much time in the last few monthd.

#7 emross1931

emross1931

In Training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 01:01 AM

:(

#8 Leesharose

Leesharose

Applicant/Testing

• Members